Additional information for parents and carers
Follow these links to find more information on services available to support children with SEND and their families in our area.
- Wiltshire Portage : http://www.wiltshireportage.org.uk/
- Virgin Care Community Paediatric Health Services: http://www.virgincare.co.uk/service-hub/wiltshire-childrens-community-services/
- Wiltshire Parent Carer Council (WPCC) is the Voice for parents of children and young people in Wiltshire: http://www.wiltshireparentcarercouncil.co.uk/en/Home_Page
- Children Centre Services in North Wiltshire: http://www.therisetrust.org/
- Wiltshire SENDIASS (formerly WISA) is the statutory information, support and advice service for Wiltshire. They offer free, independent and impartial information relating to education, health and social care for children and young people (0-25) with Special Educational Needs and/or disabilities (SEND), and their families, to empower them to make appropriate and informed choices. https://www.kids.org.uk/wisa
- Help paying for childcare https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/