1. Information about cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if you agree to their use, is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device. They contain information that is transferred to your hard drive.
The cookies that we could use can be split into the following categories:
- Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how they move around within the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
2. We use the following cookies:
1. How you can block cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use the website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use the functionalities contained on it.
By visiting this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
2. Data Collection Points
- AddThis http://www.addthis.com/privacy
- Embedded Videos https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
(YouTube & Vimeo) https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Cloudflare https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
- WooCommerce https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is , a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2698820, with its registered office Springboard North Wilts Opportunity Group, Kings Rise Centre, lodge Road, Chippenham, Wilts, SN15 3SY.
We are a registered data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office.If there are any concerns with regards to Springboard‘s handling of personal data please contact Springboard‘s Data Protection Officer- Anne Farrell Contact can be made by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01249 657145.