Donate Your Date
Fed up with Netflix? Need a little romance in your life?
We’ve got just the thing for you!
We are excited to launch our #donateyourdate campaign.
Cook a meal, watch an outdoor movie in your garden, go for a picnic or get creative with your own date idea. Have fun, look great and DONATE the money you would have spent on your taxi, food, drinks or tickets etc. to SPRINGBOARD.
Post a date night selfie on FB tagging @springboardchippenham with #donateyourdate.
The most creative or glamorous will win a £50 meal voucher to Gladstone arms and Chauffer driven Tesla ride there and back.
If you wish to be eligible for the prize draw please post your date night selfie with the tag #donate your date by 31 July. We will announce the winner on Facebook during the week ended 7 August 2020.
Candlelit dinners not your thing? How about some of these other ideas:
- Spa night
- Outdoor cinema
- (Very) early morning breakfast picnic – watch the sun rise
- Late evening picnic to watch the sun set
- Blind tasting (mixture of nice and not so nice foods), and a guess the food challenge
- Cheese and wine tasting
- Chocolate tasting
- Classy afternoon tea
- Family date movie night, make a blanket fort
- Make a personalised scavenger hunt (in the home/garden)
- Games night (i.e. board games, video games)
- Cook off/bake-off – cooking for your partner or baking together
- Recreate your first date
- Zoom or skype double dinner date with loved ones, family or friends. Cook the same food to feel more ‘together’
For more date night ideas (playlists, recipe ideas etc.) please click on the links below.
- Put on some mood music with our handcrafted playlist – Springboard Smooooove
- Date night recipe ideas
- Date night quizzes and games