Rosie’s Rainbow Virtual Run & Ride
Rosie’s Rainbow Run and Ride is Back!
It’s been two years since hundreds of you pulled on your running shoes and brightest outfits in memory of Rosie Simpson and to raise funds for Springboard Chippenham. Now we need your help again, so we are excited and proud to present Rosie’s Rainbow Virtual Run and Ride.
Challenge yourself to complete 25k, 50k, 100k or 200k distance throughout the month of June, or take part in the Rosie’s Challenge Category and create your own personal challenge (think scooting laps of the park, bouncing on your trampoline, or a completing a shorter distance – see below for more information).
It’s up to you how you chose to complete the distance, run, walk, cycle or mix and match to complete your goal between 1st – 30th June 2020 to claim one of our very special Rosie Medals. Your challenge can be made up from multiple sessions to achieve your chosen distance or your own personal goal, but the idea is that you can do it at your own pace.
In the spirit of Rosie’s Rainbow Run please dress as brightly as possible whilst completing your challenge! The emphasis is on FUN.
What do I need to do to claim my medal?
1. Enter the challenge online through Eventbrite. Entrance costs £10pp (includes cost of medal postage to UK address). Select your particular challenge type at checkout.
2. Get family and friends to sponsor you (optional). You can set up an online sponsorship form linked to our main event page by clicking HERE and following a few simple steps.
3. Get running/cycling/bouncing. Please dress as brightly as possible whilst completing your challenge! Don’t forget to tag us on social media @springboardchippenham if you post photos of yourself participating in the challenge.
4. Submit proof – send photos of yourself attempting the challenge/screen shots of your activity tracker/app, along with your full name and ticket number to email@example.com before the deadline of 12 noon on 13th July 2020.
5. Wait for the post to arrive with your Rosie’s Rainbow Virtual Run and Ride medal!
At Springboard we know that everyone has different strengths. Maybe you are awesome at jumping, perhaps you are superb at scooting, you might even be incredible at doing laps of your garden. We wouldn’t want anyone to miss out. Just select the Rosie’s challenge option at checkout and let us know what particular challenge you have set yourself. We can’t wait to hear about your achievements.