Saturdads is a group for Dads and other male carers of children who are currently supported by Springboard. We meet once a month on a Saturday morning at Springboard’s Chippenham Centre.
What can you expect at Saturdads?
In no particular order:
- Coffee & Tea
- Snacks (for little ones and grown ups)
- Great chat with other Dads and male carers who are in the same position as you.
- A safe, non-judgemental place for your children to play and for you to have some fun with your child/children
- Lots of exciting activities that you might not attempt at home e.g. water play, messy play, sensory room, painting.
- A chance to talk to Springboard staff about any queries or concerns you might have.
Siblings are welcome at Saturdads so please bring them along.
Saturdads will be meeting from 9.30-11.30am on a Saturday on the dates listed below:
Academic Year 2023/2024
- 16th December 2023
- 6th January 2024
- 3rd February 2024
- 9th March 2024
- 20th April 2024
- 18th May 2024
- 15th June 2024
- 13th July 2024
Cost: There is no charge to attend Saturdads however donations to Springboard are gratefully received. We suggest £1 per child.
If you are attending Saturdads we ask that you let us know you are coming by booking in advance.
Please book spaces for each CHILD that will be attending (Springboard child and any siblings), there is no need to reserve a place for any adults that may be attending.
Click above on the date you are attending and follow the instructions.
If you would like further information about Saturdads please contact the Springboard office on firstname.lastname@example.org