Springboard’s activities are overseen by a Management Committee comprised of the Trustees of the charity and of management. At the time of writing, the make-up of the Management Committee is as follows:
- Paul Sweet, Chair and Nominated Person for Safeguarding since 2015. Past parent
- Natasha Billet, Treasurer since 2016, past parent
- Rachel Viles, Friends Co-ordinator since 2016
- Paul Loveday, current parent
- Jane Boulton, Centre Manager since 2012
- Anne Farrell, Secretary since 2012
- Lady Lansdowne, Springboard are grateful for all the support received over the years by our Patron.
- Amanda Hornby, Garden Volunteer
Amanda came to our rescue to save our sensory garden. It is wonderful to have someone who comes and loves our garden in a different way to the children. The garden is thriving and it adds an incredible quality to our sessions.
- Penny Needham, Playroom Volunteer
Penny supports the staff and children on a Wednesday morning. She has been doing this for over 4 years now.
- Kris Boulton, General and Garden Maintenance
Kris supports us by keeping our grass cut and ensuring that any nuts, bolts and screws are all as they should be. He helps to keep the sensory room functioning by changing water and checking the equipment.
- Becky Rice-Chandler, Playroom Volunteer
Becky volunteers on Tuesday mornings in our Rabbits group the children and parents benefits from the kindness and support she brings, along with her tea making she has personal experience of attending this group.
- Charlotte Dawson, Playroom Volunteer
Charlotte supports the staff and children in the playroom on a Tuesday and Friday. Children and staff benefit from Charlotte’s unique perspective of SEND.
Springboard is always very appreciative of the time our Trustees and Volunteers donate, whether this is in our playroom, garden, driving, admin or fundraising.
If you would like to become a Trustee or Volunteer at Springboard, please contact us for further details.