Springboard’s activities are overseen by a Management Committee comprised of the Trustees of the charity and of management. At the time of writing, the make-up of the Management Committee is as follows:
- Paul Sweet, Chairperson, past parent. Contact: email@example.com
- Paul Loveday, Treasurer since 2019, past parent
- Rachel Viles, since 2016
- Paul Turner, since 2018
- Elaine Stewart, Nominated Person for Safeguarding since 2019
Non voting committee members:
- Jane Boulton, Centre Manager since 2012
- Anne Farrell, Secretary since 2012, Springboard Business Manager
- The Marchioness of Lansdowne, Springboard are grateful for all the support received over the years by our Patron.
- Amanda Hornby, Garden Volunteer
- Penny Needham, Playroom Volunteer
- Kris Boulton, General and Garden Maintenance
- Becky Rice-Chandler, Playroom Volunteer
- Charlotte Dawson, Playroom Volunteer
- Dawn Gibson, Playroom Volunteer
Springboard is always very appreciative of the time our Trustees and Volunteers donate, whether this is in our playroom, garden, driving, admin or fundraising.
If you would like to become a Trustee or Volunteer at Springboard, please contact us for further details.