Springboard Opportunity Group welcomes the support of volunteers to deliver an inclusive and supportive service to the children and families of North Wiltshire.
We need volunteers in all aspects of our work
- Playroom– volunteers provide additional and valuable support to the children and staff
- Fundraisers– as a charity we rely on additional hands for fundraising activities
- Gardening – volunteers help us to ensure that our outdoor areas remain inspiring and accessible to all users.
- Governance and management – trustees and committee members are also volunteers
- IT skills for website development and management
- Springboard Parent Representatives within local areas
Volunteering with Springboard can be a rewarding and valuable experience.
- Learn and develop new skills – these may be of use in future employment or areas of personal development? We can offer references when volunteers move on to employment.
- Take part in individual and team training opportunities relevant to your volunteering role.
- Meet new people and make new friends, as well as working alongside the children and their families, you will be working alongside our staff, volunteers and other professionals involved in delivering the service.
- Achieve great levels of satisfaction – with your help the service will continue to develop and improve.
- Become an valuable and integral part of a team.
How do I become a volunteer?
See the Vacancies page on our website or Facebook page for any latest opportunities and complete the application form
When we have an appropriate vacancy we will contact you to arrange a visit and an interview.
All successful volunteers are subject to an enhanced clearance with the Disclosure Barring Service(DBS) along with the provision of two positive references. This is in line with usual safer recruitment procedures applied to all posts to ensure positive outcomes for the children and families.
For your information at Springboard we do the following:
- We implement a range of policies to promote good practice, e.g. Equality and Diversity, Equal Opportunities.
- We have comprehensive insurance cover including employers liability and public liability.
- We work in partnership with The Rise Trust for children centre services in North Wiltshire and the local health authorities.
- We are commissioned as the District Specialist Centre for North Wiltshire by Wiltshire Council.