The Clothing and Textile Recycling Bin HAS ARRIVED
THE RECYCLING BIN IS NOW HERE!
Get rid of your unwanted textiles and help raise money for Springboard at the same time.
The bin is located in the small car park immediately in front of our Chippenham centre.
Place your unwanted clothing, textiles and shoes in the textile bin and Springboard will receive payment for the weight of textiles you have donated. It really is that simple!
What can be recycled
- All types of clothing, accessories & household fabrics
- Shoes (must be in a pair)
- gloves (must be in a pair)
- bed linen
- sleeping bags
We cannot recycle the following items:
- Clothing with school or work logos
- Footwear or accessories that show any heavy signs of damage (certain tears, holes or rips may be accepted if they are specifically part of the original manufacturing process/design)
- Any items that are originally sold as a pair e.g. shoes or gloves MUST be sent as a pair
- Cushion covers, blankets or curtains