Springboard has a vast number of policies and procedures. Some key policies are listed below. Please click on the link to view the policy in a PDF format.
Safeguarding children is at the heart of everything we do at Springboard. We are deeply committed to taking a multi-agency approach to meet the SEN/D needs of children aged 0-5 in North Wiltshire. This includes safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All Springboard staff are expected to undergo child protection screening including references from previous organisations and an enhanced DBS check.
and the associated attachments
- Appendix A 2023 Mash referral form
- Appendix B 2023 SFC03 Safeguarding Concern Record
- Appendix C 2023 What-to-do-if-you-are-worried-a-child-is-being-abused-or-neglected-FINAL
- Appendix D 2023- Allegations against adults who work with children
- Appendix E 2023- low-level concerns flowchart
Data Privacy notice and data protection Policy statement
Comments, complaints and complements
We like to receive your feedback. Springboard has a formal procedure for dealing with complaints, comments and compliments please click on the link below for further details.
Learning and Development Policy and procedures
The policy details our procedures for parent partnerships, outdoor play, SEN policy and settling in.